Nancy Maes was admitted to the Brussels Bar in 1993. After initial experience as a litigator in the area of liability and insurance law, she oriented her practice counselling and dispute resolution in professional disciplinary law, pharmaceutical and medical law.
Before joining Flinn, Nancy Maes was active as a partner in a renowned Brussels law firm until 2007. She then worked as in-house legal counsel for the Belgian Pharmacists’ association until 2011, after which she rejoined practice at the Brussels Bar.
Dutch, French, English
- Master of Laws – University of Leuven (KUL) (B),1993
- Authorised legal educator – University of Leuven (KUL) (B), 1993
- Certificate ‘Cassation’ procedure in criminal affaires – Brussels’ Bar, 2016
Membership and Activities
- Member of the Brussels’ Bar (B), since 1993
- Lecturer in pharmaceutical law at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), since 2011
- External member of the Disciplinary Authority “Tuchtcommissie van Gerechtsdeurwaarders te Brussel”